Feel free to stick your head in and comment, or contact me via the contact details on the side column.
In the meantime, if you're new to the blog, or haven't popped by in a while, here's a round up of some of the recent, longer pieces that might be of interest to you. You'll find them on the previous pages, plopped in between photo essays and some much shorter pieces.
* Fight the fight for Darren Hayes' criminally neglected, double disc opus.
* Always denied of them, but the Pet Shop Boys, at least one time around, should've had a very real contender on their hands for album of the year.
* Why is the Western media mocking, and not trying to understand the pop culture that is emerging around ISIS?
* Melbourne artist Damon Kowarsky has a collaborative show on at Australia's Islamic Museum. I speak with him here and the second part of our interview is here.
* Why do we continue to ignore Roisin Murphy?
* Cultural appropriation standing in the way of M.I.A? This is what we're reduced to?
* So the publicity campaign has gone ass up, but what did you expect? Rebel Heart Madonna is nineties Madonna all over again.